About the class
A rich and unique class for meat lovers, full of aromas and flavors
The class opens with an in-depth lecture of the chef on various beef stakes as well as working and cooking techniques. After the lecture, the participants make a rich variety of dishes, some of which will be served during the class and some at the final meal.
- Beef ribs roasted in the oven with sweet and sour barbecue sauce
Roasting an asado or a prime rib in a unique marinade for 4 hours in low heat. The dish is served with potatoes which are roasted separately.
- Beef stew in apple cider
We will learn about the principles of stew and casserole making, which the participants will be able to implement at home.
- Mini burger in a home-made bun, served with French fries
We will learn which types of meat are the best to make a hamburger and how to make and season the patty. We will also make soft buns, aioli and home-made ketchup and, of course, crispy French fries from fresh potatoes in 2 fryers.
- Spicy beef cutlets in ginger and broccoli, served with white rice
We will learn how to make stir-fried dishes at home. The dish includes wet-aged sirloin in soy and brandy marinade, stir-fried with ginger and garlic and served with broccoli and white rice.
- Sanieh with meat, smoked eggplants, tomatoes and tahini
Seasoned beef (can also be made with lamb) served in a hot frying pan with roasted eggplants and tomatoes. Tahini is poured on top and the dish is served hot. This is a simple dish, rich in flavors, which can be easily made at home.
- Fresh salad with cherry tomatoes and mushrooms in balsamic vinegar
Meat dishes should be served with fresh vegetables. The salad is fresh and develops the appetite for more meat…
- For dessert: hot chocolate soufflé The all-time favorite dessert, which tastes good with or without dairy. It can also be made without flour/gluten.
How do we work in class?
The participants are divided into groups of 3-4 people by each table. Each pair prepares at least 2 dishes from the menu while the prime rib dish will be demonstrated by the chef. Each group will prepare the 4 main dishes: beef stew in apple cider, mini burger (including buns and French fries), stir-fried beef cutlets and Sanieh. The salad and the dessert will be prepared for the entire group.
Before we start…
* All participants should wear closed shoes and collect their hair!
** Participants should be at least 18 years old. Younger participants would require a special permission.
Want to taste a different kind of fun?
For price quotes, menus and any idea or question you may have, call 03-9795813 or leave a message here.